Suffering with costochondritis type symptoms, stress test showed uncertainty in distal septal area. What is the cause?

I have costochondritis type symptoms and my stress test came up questionable in the distal septal area.I m female 53 yrs old. Can this cause a questionable stress test? Also I have gotten several opinions on what type of test to do next. nuclear stress, another type of stress test with chemicals, ct angiogram . Will a nuclear stress show same results and is the other stress test only for people that can t exercise. I also heard there can be a lot of false positives.
Asked On : Tue, 24 Jul 2012