Suffering with chesty cough, without phelgm, vomiting, pain in upper back, hurts. Cure?

I has been suffering with what appeared to be a chesty cough but without phelgm, this then turned into a dry cough, which was so bad I was vomiting quite a lot. I do not feel ill, but every so often I get very hot and flushed and have a pain in my upper back and hurts like hell in the middle of my chest if I now cough, so much so it feels like my heart is impolding, which is scaring me. It will be a year on the 3rd that I have given up smoking , I still drink alcohol regualry but I now excersice alot, help!
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013