Suffering with bacterial vaginosis, have pregnancy symptoms. Had sex on the ovulation day. Pregnant?

Hi, i m so confused right now! I dont know that i m going to be pregnant since I have b.v, but I feel like I am going threw the pregnancy signs(dont know if it is an mind thing. I been taking citranatal and maca root as well as the homeopathic capsules for B.V. Is the symptoms are true that I could be pregnant. I did have sex on the ovulation day and a day before. Im dont feel bloated or nothing. Please help me.
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  14 Awaiting Answer