Suffering with azoospermia, testicular biopsy showed germ cell aplasia, normal hormonal reports, high FSH, low testosterone. Treatment option?

sir i m azoospermic...i have gone for testicular biopsy ,the result was GERM CELL APLASIA and my doctor said me that there isnt any chance for i heard some other doctor saying on TV that in such cases that particular part of testis may not have spermatids or sperms but there is some chance that the other part may have them .when i went for biopsy my harmonal reports were normal but recently i found my FSH level higher than normal and TESTOSTERONE level low.i want to know weather we should go for needle biopsy now or shall i take some harmonal medication and go for TESE....what would be the better options for us....please help!!
Asked On : Fri, 20 Jul 2012