Suffering with azoospermia, biopsy done, advised ICSI. What is the reason for inability to get sperms?

Hi Doctor, My name is kumar and i am 39 year old. We are suffering with infertility problems mainly because of my problem. During the treatment my semen have analyzed 2-3 times and it has been found that there are no sperms known as assuzpermia. And then a biopsy( FNAC ) has been done and found sperms inside, then advised for a ICSI. but on one advised me the reason or due to which reason i am not able give sperms out with my semen. this is my question and pls help and advise which tests in which i need to go thru to get a normal process.
Asked On : Fri, 21 Sep 2012