Suffering with anxiety, had migraine, profuse sweating, neck stiffness after smoking meth. What could be the cause?

I smoked meth 4 days ago it was only second time and I only take like 2-3 hits off pipe i can t inhale very well..but this time after doing it I got an instant migraine and started sweating like crazy I was hot. But, now the left side of my neck is so stiff. Is this from the meth or something else because i also do suffer from severe anxiety and going through a lot? Or could this just be tension because my life is turning upside down right now from anxiety and depression?
Asked On : Tue, 7 Aug 2012