Suffering with acne, medications resulted in scars, severe hair fall. Help?

i m suffering from acne since last 4 yrs..went to homeopathy treatment but tht increased my my condition to worse..then showed a dermatologist n he gave me isotorein 20 mg i had for a month my acne was cleared but red scares were left..n stopped the medicine than coz my hair was falling a lot, all was ok till 8 months again i started getting acne ,... again i showed to a doc he gave me the same medicine,,,i had for 10 days .. by more acne statred coming on my face n hir fall problem.. d acne r very hard n thy donot tinture ..he had given me flucort cream to apply .. rite now i had stop tht medication
Asked On : Wed, 10 Oct 2012