Suffering with TB, on treatment, has dark yellow spot growing under left eye. Is it alarming?

my name is kishan omar , i belong to kanpur,up,india. my elder sister (26 years old) got the infectious disease T.B. , the doctor confirmed her after several tests, so now she is taking medicine properly in time as prescribed by doctor, but from past one week , a dark yellow spot is growing (like seed of sarso) in her left eye, i wanted to know about that, is that the thing to worry about or just the side effect of this disease. also i want to know about the precautions she should take to overcome this disease .
Asked On : Sat, 8 Sep 2012