Suffering with TB, have pimples on the face since increase in medicine dosage. Advice?

Dear Sir, I am suffuering from T.B. since this March-2012. My weight is 72.00 kg before it is reduced to 66 k.g. Now I have regained my weight to 72.00 kg again. There is 10-12 lymphod in my left neck and it is recuded to 5-6 after three months but last month it is 7-8 again. I had taken AKT-4 almost 45 days after that I am taking AKT-3 but doctor has increased the dosage of AKT-3 to 600 mg+300 mg (R-cinex (600+300 mg) per day and mycobutol--600 two per day accordingly by weight, now there is one lympgode is still seen in my left neck inlargement. Doctor has informed me you have not worry about it. The same is remain till 1 year and after this it will reduce slowly. Now the drug is become heavy for me. There are so many pimples are seen in my face because of this drug. So kindly advice me in this regard.
Asked On : Mon, 15 Oct 2012