Suffering with STD, partner and I get deposition post unprotected sex. URDL and HIV test negative. Diagnosis and permanent cure?

i am suffering from a STD and i dont find any infection in my blood like UDRL and HIV test found negtive . but if i intercourse my wife without condom than she may have some kinds of funcies in her .....and i also find some funcies on my panis and after treat with skin crem the same will be diogosed. please let me know about the name and permanent diogonse of the same . as i am suffering from ;last 18 years.
Asked On : Sat, 8 Dec 2012