Suffering with PCOS, thyroid, hypertension, on medicines, get periods with Meprate. Side effects?

Hello!! I have PCOS , Thyroid , Hypertension and renel calculi also.I am taking thyronorm 100mg n for HYPT Losar 50 and Metmorfin 500mg daily. Iam 34years,5.5ft tall ,87kgs. have irregural periods n lots of water retentton as PMS .Taken Dronis20 before...after i stopped takig Dronis for 3mnth I was getting my period.But last month i had Meprate 10mg and got my periods 5 days after taking it..can i take Meprate for long and if yes than for how long? And what are the side effects Meprate? Or if u can suggest me any other treatment? Or suggest me if i can go for any hormonal checkups (Tests) for FSH or LH etc. Thanks for going through my queries.Looking forward to a quick n broad answer.Appreciate the concern.Thank you.
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jan 2013