Suffering with MG crises, taking cap. What are treatment options?

Hi Dr Kirthhi; I am patient of MG since around 8 years. Suffered with MG crises around 2 years back. After IVIG and steroid theropy recovered back. Now, as on date, I am taking Azoran 100 mg Mestinon 420 mg, for heart clopivas & ecosprin 75mg each, Shelcal 500mg, Atrovastine 20mg & Rejunex 500mg. I am frequently suffering with throught & Dental problems. Mostly taking Cifaxime 250 mg BD as a 5 days course. Kinly tell me, is their any of the medicine which is controdicting with any other of these medicins? Is this not due to over doze/sideeffect of Azoran? Regards, Subhash
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013