Suffering with Hashimotos, have severe head pain. MRI normal. Remedy?

Hi! Iam a fiftysix yearold female, who gets severe and I mean sevwere pain in my whole head! I have was they call Hashimotos thyroiditis . I was sent to Toronto and had a MRI done their. Everything was ok, except for the c-3 disk in my neck . I was reading that the thyroiud could have alot to do with tis pain which feels like a vice at times around my head. WHEN i FEEL THEM STARTING i JUST GO TO BED. tHERE IS NOTHING TO DO BUT WAITTO SEE IF IT WILL SLOWLY GO AWAY! tHANK-YOU hEATHER-aNN
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013