Suffering with Hashimoto's, have pituitary tumor, primary MS, complication of kidney stones, flank pain. Treatment?

I have had a partial thyroidectomy due to a goiter removed and came back positive for Hashimoto`s. I was placed on synthroid .150mcg...I have TSH level of .005 and gaining weight while I am always exhausted. I also I have a pituitary tumor as well as diagnosed primary progressive MS with complication of kidney stones that caused obstructed kidney in the last two months that I still suffer flank pain from. where should i start to feel better..any clue?
Asked On : Tue, 16 Oct 2012