Suffering with Erb's Palsy, have severe trembling and pain in fingers, shoulders on writing. What treatment should be taken?

Sir, I have right Arbs Palsy since birth.So I have to complete my school & college life writing with left hand .But this is not my problem.I have passed WWW.WWWW.WW in the year 1996 & got a job in Indian Railway in 2001 .My problem started there after.When ever I start writing with left hand my finger become shivering & I feel heavy pain in finger as well as in left shoulder & Since 2003 my problem started with a very slow pace but last 3 years it is not posible for me to write a single word with left hand & it creats a huge mental anxiety for me.I went to CMC , Vellore on 2006, the Doctors there tried their best nothing was found .And for the problem of Arbs Palsy in right hand it is not possible for me to start writing with right hand.Beside my service I have a habit of trekking in the Himalayas since last 10 years & I used to swimming. Sir, may I able to write again with left hand or not .Waiting for your early co-operation.
Asked On : Mon, 6 Aug 2012
Feb 2016
Hi. You need another good MRI with the latest machines of the brain and cervical spine to see is there any problem in the neurological system. Go for nerve conduction studies. I hope you have to stop exposure to cold so stop trekking in himalayas and no swimming for the time-being. I hope you are not suffering from anxiety disorder or a sort of depression which too can produce similar symptoms as you have described.( provided all other tests are normal again)