Suffering with DVT problem, non-healing open wound on right leg. Type 2 diabetic. Suggestions ?

Dr my brother in law has DVT problem for five years.......he has open wound in his right leg which is not healing for more than a year now....type 2 diabetic..............issue is he was reporting headache for twodays following which he had violent shiver with vomitting doha ..really scared .....can u pl tell us somethin about it....he says he goes numb on the right side of body after shiver shiver lasts for a minute (not sure)
Asked On : Sat, 22 Dec 2012