Suffering with Crohn's disease, have pain with variable intensities around stomach, stomach spasms with feeling of ball in stomach. On steroids, imerian. Is it normal?

hi i have crohns (ilium) just wondering if its normal to pain most of the time and its not all ways in the same place some times its down my left side some times its lower tummy and at night times i have been getting really bad tummy spasms that make me curl up in a ball? im on steroids 40mg and imerian 3 tablets i think it 150mg sorry cant find my wallet : (
Asked On : Tue, 26 Jun 2012
Thank for asking to HCM
I really appreciate your concern looking to the history given here I could say that if this is really Crohn's disease then such symptoms is very likely and this need to be treated properly symptomatic treatment wont help you any more in my opinion surgical intervention would be necessary, or better to rule out the possibility of differential diagnosis, hope this information helps you, take care and have nice day.