Suffering with Allergic Rhinitis, no relief with saline nasal drops, advised X-ray, endoscopy. What precautions should be taken?

Dear Dr, I have been suffering from allergic Rhinitis since three months passed. I consulted with ENT dr and given me to use saline Nasal solution. However, it is not relieving symptoms. In the follow ups session, doctor said; i need to do x-ray and endoscopy of my nose. However, i am constantly using the above drops. Other then this, what are the self precaution that i can take? Is there any chances of becoming worse?
Asked On : Mon, 10 Sep 2012