Suffering with AVNRT SVT, ventricular bigeminy, not taken medicines with fear of dizziness, BP drop. Which medicines will avoid this?

HI DOCTOR I AM 46 YRS OLD AND SUFFER FROM AVNRT SVT AND VENTRICULAR BIGEMINY NO TREATMENT SO FAR DUE TO SCARED TO DO ABLASION MY DR SAID IT PROB WONT WORK ANYWAY I WANT TO TAKE PILLS BUT I AM SO AFARID THAT I WILL BE DIZZY AND HAVE BLOOD PRESSURE DROPS AND I DONT WANT TO FEEL THAT WAY .. MY BP IS 110 OVER 70 NORMALLY WHAT CAN I ASK TO TAKE THAT WONT GIVE ME A BP DROP IM SORRY DR I CANT AFFORD TO HAVE MY ? ANSWERED THANKS ANY WAY
Asked On : Tue, 24 Jul 2012