Suffering severely due to side effects of revilmid. What should be done?

my father was put on revilmid about 6 months ago and has ended up in hospital in a terrible state he is showing all the side effects that are mentioned, he his 71 years of and has a few different ailments multiple myloma, vascular dymentia and epilesy and on medication for all i was just wondering could give me some advice he was brought to hospital about 6 weeks ago at that stage he could still walk they treated him for chest infections and continues to suffer with this ,at this stage he cannot walk is doubley incontinent and sleeping at least 18 hours out of 24 he cannot feed himself hold his head up and now does not know us 98% of the time
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013