Suffering from wheezing problem. Looking treatment for this problem?

hi i am suffering this wheezing 13 year s. my age 28. weight 75. hight 160cm. i clean home , when out bus like some dust, pollution place i will get wheezing immediately. can i come out of this problem? any treatment for this problem? please tell me details
Asked On : Sat, 24 Mar 2012
Emergency Medicine Specialist 's  Response
Thanks for writing your query.

After reading your post, it is clear that you are suffering from allergic bronchitis.
The first and most important treatment is prevention. You should avoid environment with dust and smoke. If your work environment is having unavoidable dust, you can use face mask to minimize dust inhalation.

You can take Montelukast 10 mg along with an antihistamine like Levocetirizine 5 mg once a day. For immediate relief, you can use inhalers containing bronchodilator like Levosalbutamol or a steroid like Budesonide.

Also get yourself clinically examined and investigated.
I hope this is helpful to you.