Suffering from vitiligo for the last 8 years and tattooing was done on lower lips and it looks very black

i want information regarding lip tattooing im suffering from vitiligo from last 8yrs,tttooing was done in 2003 lower lips right side it lookes very black actualy my lips r not black i want once again my lips to b done tottooing but brown colour can its posible and wat vl b the cast,and in which place it vl b done kindly give the addres and contact number,it vl b help full if it is in hyderbad becoz im near to hyd kindly help me thnank u
Asked On : Sun, 26 Jun 2011