Suffering from vertigo, hyper acidity triggers, taking antacid chewables. What can help?

Hi! I m 52 years old, Male and at times suffer from vertigo . My vertigo makes me feel as if everything is spinning. I have observed that once my hyper acidity triggers, vertigo also sets in. After taking antacid chewables, the condition improves. Am i taking the right medication? Is hyperacidity related to vertigo or it is a symptom of other sickness on my stomach? I feel my stomach is full whenever my hyperacidity triggers.
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013