Suffering from vaginismus for more than two years, I use dilators. What can I do to have pain free sex ?

hi i suffer from vaginismus for more than two years i use dilators but not much result what can i do to have a painfree sex hi i suffer from vaginismus for more than two years i use dilators but not much result what can i do to have a painfree sex? i am able to insert my husband but the movments are so painful and also it take alot of time before insertion, please advice me to get rid of this problem. i been suggested to see psychologists but they couldnt help me. there is always the fear that he will hurt me, and my body gets so tense, i really dont know what to do.
Asked On : Mon, 30 May 2011