Suffering from tuberculosis. Taking AKT-3. Not able to eat properly. Is it safe to replace AKT-3 to rcinex?

Hello, My mom suffering from tuberculosis last 15 days , she is 63 ( F ), she is taking AKT-3 medicine every morning - but last 5 days she is not feeling well, even she is not able to eat anything properly due to heavy AKT-3 Medicine, i want to change her medicine, i want to divert AKT-3 to Rcinex ( morning ) & Combutol ( evening ), is it safe for her or not.? please advise me..? ( and sorry for my bad english.... )
Asked On : Thu, 28 Jun 2012