You are 14 yrs old and I think you are affected with over masturbation
When one masturbates frequently or ejaculates, it stimulates something called as acetylcholine
and parasympathetic nervous functions. This excessive stimulation may result in over productions of sexual hormones and neurotransmitters
like acetylcholine, serotonin and dopamine.
Ample and unusual (large) amount of these sexual hormones and neurotransmitters may cause the brain and adrenal glands
to make excessive dopamine-norepinephrine-epinephrine conversion and make the brain and body functions to be extremely sympathetic. Meaning to say, there is a big change in body chemistry when one excessively and frequently masturbates.
Masturbation is considered as a healthy sexual behavior. Nevertheless, like other behaviors, when it is over practiced or one becomes addicted, it can lead to both psychological and physiological imbalances.
The adverse effects of such changes to the body include:
* One may feel fatigue or tired all the time
* A man has lower back pain
* He might face thinning hair or hair loss
* He might be feeling soft or weak erection
* He may suffer from the condition called premature ejaculation
* He may have his eye flickering or fuzzy vision
* He might be having groin or testicular pain
* He might be feeling pain or cramp in the pelvic cavity
* Lack of concentration,memory loss
Masturbation is a part of life and the sexual practices in modern lifestyles. In fact, most of the sexual experts recommend that is will not only improve sexual experiences but it will also promote good general health. However, like most of things in life, anything too much is too bad. This is true here too. Excessive masturbation can results in some unwanted symptoms such as stress, fatigue, and memory loss. In worse cases, sufferers fall into the pitfalls of impotence
and hair loss.
**How to get rid from this addiction
1)The very first step to get better is to reduce the frequency of masturbation and ejaculation. One should overcome this habit.
2) In diet, one should eat more soybean products and should eliminate excessive caffeine from the diet.
3)You should also focus on nutty foods such as sunflower seeds, peanuts and eat more seafood, seaweed, vegetables.
4)Try to give up or to restrict the red meat intake.
5) Instead of soda, try drinking orange juice or cranberry juice. One should also drink plenty of water.
All the best and concentrate on study.