Suffering from terrible cough, loss of appetite, running nose and fatigue. Is it bronchitis?

My 10 yr old daughter is prone to bronchitis . For the last 7 weeks she has had a terrible cough. I took her to her doctor and she said it s just allergies. My daughter s symptoms are as follows: cough sometimes horse, sometimes with mucus , loss of appetite (she s an excellant eater until now), runny nose, and occasional fatigue . She doesn t have a fever or stomach ache. I think it s bronchitis again but her doctor says no. Am I right or is the doctor right? Please help!
Asked On : Thu, 26 Jul 2012