Suffering from strep throat and pink eye. Diagnosed with STD. Having anxiety. Vaginal discharge with foul smell. Gonorrhea or chlamydia?

About a month ago I was diagnosed with strep throat although they weren t positive the doc said the secon line on the test was very faint. Shortly after I was diagnosed with pink eye. But they never did any testing just assumed pink eye because of strep throat. I went to urgent care and was diagnosed yesterday with an std but they couldn t tell me what std it was until the test results come back. I am anxious I can t eat or sleep bc of the anxiety from waiting to find out what std it is. Why couldn t they tell me right away? If it were chlamydia or ghonnorea wouldn t they tell me then and there. What would u think it is? I have ha vaginal discharge and a smelly odor. The doctor also said while performing the std test that it was very red and inflamed down there.
Asked On : Tue, 4 Sep 2012