Suffering from stomach ulcer. On cypon vitamin. Is that a reason for bloated stomach?

Hi doctor, I am suffering from stomach ulcer since last year. And my medication is also going on. I was very thin before so in order to be little healthy my doctor recommended me to drink Cypon vitamin and since that my weight is increasing and my tummy is also becoming very fat. Now I have stop drinking that vitamin and i want to lose my weight and want my tummy to be thinner so how should i do this. And my stomach is also burning like anything this days whether i had my food or not. Does suffering from stomach ulcer make our tummy enlarged? Please suggest what will be the best thing to do?
Asked On : Sun, 16 Dec 2012