Suffering from stammering problem. At home speaks normally. During seminar, not able to speak fluently, felt very sad. How to rectify stammering problem?

Hello Dr. Good morning. My son has stammering problem. He is now 20 years old and pursuing undergraduate engg course. He speak normally when at home. During seminar recently, when he was to do a presentation with slides, he could not speak fluently in front of his batchmates and felt very sad about it. Otherwise, he is very good in studies. He is at present in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India. Kindly advise what should I do to correct this problem.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Jun 2012