Suffering from stage IV metastatic breast cancer, spreaded to bones, lymph nodes. Undergoing chemo. Chances of survival?

my mom has stage IV metastatic breast cancer , she is 51 no BC in our family history and was originally dx with this stage in May of 2012. it had already spread to her bones and lymph nodes. she has the rare type of BC and it is lobular carcinoma . She was taking horomone replacement therapy for awhile but she never went into remission. She recently did 3 rounds of chemo every 2 weeks. Her hemoglobin count is around a 4.2 and she receives blood transfusions every week and usually gets about 3-4 bags of blood at a time, but before the week is up she can barely move. the doctors have said that there is really nothing else they can do. They stopped the chemo as that did nothing. my question is, at this point how long do you think she can live like this? And should I be preparing myself she may not be here long.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013