Suffering from slight light headedness, taking Lisinopril. Is it side effect of the tab?

hi .I am taking 5mg of lisinopril a day for my blood pressure and doing okay with readings around 129/72 and a pulse rate of around 69. I read that lightheadness is a side effect in the beginning till the meds take affect. I m only on it 2 weeks,and do experience slight light headness. Can I wait a bit longer before bringing it to my doctor s attention? Also,can I take Cholestoff while under this med? I read it might raise BP . thanks
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013