Suffering from side effects of medication for BP and anxiety

my wife is having HEADACHE ,giddiness WITH HIGH BP/anxiety/ SUDDEN panic BEFORE TRAVELLING/ eye blur sometime./giddiness on movement of head. on BP MEDICINE. SINCE 2 YEARS....shown to FOLLOWING DRS. (4 ENT/ 4 NUEROLIST/3 CARDIOLOGIST/2 FAMILY PHYSICIAN/2 HOMEO/EYE SPECIALIST/LASTLY PSYCHIATRIC(family relative)....MOST Have DIAGNOSED HER AS VERTIGO/MIGRAINE/ANXIETY/CHEMICAL IMBALANCE/ MENOPAUSE ...ALL POSSIBLE TEST DONE..ALL NORMAL..BUT ON TAKIN ABOVE MEDICINE..HER PROBLEM AGGRAVATE..TILL NOW ATLEAST 50-55 MEDICINE HAD BEEN TAKEN...3-4 TAB EACH..AS NOT SUITING HER..SHE REFUSED TO TAKE.. 1 RENOWNED HOMEO DR DIAGNOSED HER AS ..ONLY ANXIETY..NOTHING ELSE..BP ALSO BECAUSE OF ANXIETY..HE MADE TO STOPPED HER ALL MEDICINE..STARTED HIS HOMEO MEDICINE..SHE FACED TERRIBLE TIME FOR 20 DAYS.INSPITE OF HIS ASST DR..COOPERATING 24 HOURS..LASTLY HAD TO BE HOSPITALIZED FOR 2 DAYS.. DUE TO THIS SHE STOPPED DRIVING..NOW ONLY TAKING TAB EPITRIL 0.5 MG ON SOS..AND BP MEDICINE...(NEBI 5 ..1..0..0, TAB S-NUMB 2.5MG 0..0..1..)SHE TRIED BETACAP TR/ VERTIN 16MG/DOMSTAL/ NAPROSYN 500/AMITRYN 10MG/XENOBID/RIZACT 10MG/STUGRRON 25//CLONIL 10MG..TIED OF VISITING ALMOST TWICE IF NOT TRICE TO DOCTORS...
Asked On : Tue, 28 Feb 2012