Suffering from shivering, fever and swollen legs. Taking antibiotics for cellulitis. Need permanent cure

I am frequently a victim of cellulitis . Doctors have looked for a blood clot all over my body with a sound scan and in the leg. I suffer acute discomfort, which starts from shivering , fever and swollen legs. Sometimes antibiotics with SN-15 does the trick and I am fully cured. I had to operated on my leg twice. Kindly explain to me the causes for cellulitis and how I should get the rid of this problem for good.
Asked On : Thu, 15 Nov 2012