Suffering from severe skin allergy, diagnosed with Urticaire. Had Food Intolence test, still allergy persists. Right medicine?

I am suffering from severe skin allergy ( rashes , hives for the past 6 months and have been diagonised Urticaire. I have taken Food Intolence test also which showed so many food items allergy. In spite of not taking these foods, still my allergy persists. I have been advised wysolone 10 mg , atarax 25mg. I am fed up. If i take wysolone 10 mg, my rashes reduced. Is there any other medicine for this? All other tests were normal only.
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013