Suffering from severe night sweats after bilateral knee replacement surgery. No blood clots detected. Should be worried?

Good morning, My husband had a bilateral knee replacement surgery 2 weeks ago and is suffering severe night sweats . Our last follow up appointment they checked for blood clots and said he was clear. But for some unexplained reason we neglected to ask about the sweats. Do you have info on this as my husband is really suffering with this and is not getting any decent sleep as a result.
Asked On : Wed, 4 Jul 2012