Suffering from severe migraines since childhood. Memory loss, cramps in neck and shoulder and numbness in mouth. Cure?

Hi I am 28 year old, since from 7th std m getting migraine frequently, and mild headaches daily (But not tolerable). I will take vasograin table for headache. Now a days feeling muscle cramp in hands, at heart side. I am feeling like i am loosing memory. Pain in neck (Below head), cramps from neck to shoulder.
For some situations (while crying), my breath is becoming very short, pain in leg hands, feeling some numb in mouth, not able to speak properly, pain between chest, in that condition i feel to lie down on floor facing up. Please tell me why i am facing this kind of problems. How to avoid it??
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013