Suffering from severe depression and stress. Self harm and crying spells. Nervous breakdown?

Hi, I have been under unrelenting stress since the day I was born. I was abused physically by my mother and sexually by both my stepfather and real father. I was placed in states custody because I had no one in my family who could take care of me when I was 11 and also put in a mental hospital because of depression and extreme fear of being around people till age 18. I married at 26 but the marriage was physically abusive and he almost killed me twice. I am now almost 41 and I am still living with him because of our two children which he says if I leave he will take away. I have become almost allergic to stress lately and if the slightest negative thing happens I cry hysterically and I even punch and bite myself until I bleed . I wasn t this way only a few days ago. Am I having a nervous breakdown?
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013