Suffering from severe back pain. Why does spinal cord vibrate? What is bulging annulus?

I M 25 YEARS OLD FEMALE. I VE BEEN SUFFERING FROM SEVERE BACKPAIN , MY SPINAL CORD VIBRATES WHENEVER I SIT OR HEARS A SHARP NOISE. MY MRI SCAN SAYS: BULGING ANNULUS SEEN AT C-3-C4,C4-C5 AND C5-C6 LEVELS NARROWING THE SPINAL CANAL AND SLIGHTLY INDENTING THE THECAL SAC .BULGING ANNULUS SEEN AT L4-L5 AND L5-S1 LEVELS. PLS EXPLAIN MY CONDITION. I ALSO EXPERIENCE TREMORS WHILE USING A KEYBOARD AND ALSO WHEN WRITING, I M WORRIED. PLS HELP ME
Asked On : Fri, 21 Sep 2012