Suffering from sever migraine. On vasograin and pan 40. Should I consult a neurologist?

Hello Dr Keerthi I am suffering from Sever Migraine problem for almost more than 3 years.. The frequency of the Migraine attack has increased from one month once to weekly once and now 4 times in a week..I am taking Vasograin Tablet, P650 and Pan 40. I have checked my eye sight quite recently and dont have any power to wear spectacles. Should I consult a neurologist for this problem?? Please suggest. Thanks and Regards Sujatha Gurunathan
Asked On : Thu, 13 Dec 2012