Suffering from scrotum skin infection. Using zole-f ointment. Solution?

Hello Doctor, I had been suffering from scrotum skin infection over one year. I consulted one doctor and he prescribed me Zole-f ointment and 3 flucos-150 tablet. After few days, the infection gone completely. But once I stop using that ointment, the infection reappears. So I have to apply that ointment repeatedly. but Now I am feeling embrassing as the infection playing hide and seek. Is there any permanent solution to this ? Please advice me a higher medication to complete permanent relief from the same. Thank you. I am Yash P, age 27, Male from India.
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013