Suffering from rheumatoid arthritis. Tylenol, methotraxate, folic acid recommended?

I am actually suffering from rheumatoid arthritis for like more than a year i guess now and the situation gets worse in the first and last quarter of every year. I think its the monsoon and the winter season. I have been taking steroids, tylenol , methotraxate, HCQ200 and folic acid . I am also prescribed iron supplements cause my haemoglobin was pretty low. anyways, after all of this, i still have stiffness and swelling occasionaly, and along with that I have severe hair loss. I faced that last year but then i took hair vitamin and things got back to normal, but this time, even the hair vitamin are not helping. I don;t really know what to do.
Asked On : Tue, 18 Sep 2012