Suffering from red inflamed tonsils and sore throat. Swelling in lymph nodes, taking Ibuprofen. Suggestion?

Hi . I have got pitted tonsils,only just recently noticed this,I have a sore throat and rather red inflamed tonsils, for about a month I get on and off white spots but no spots at the moment. I get hear earache and headache and one of my lymph nodes in my neck sometimes slightly swells and in general I feel pretty rubbish. Being taken paracetamol and ibuprofen for 3 weeks and gargling with antibacterial mouthwash and salt water.
Asked On : Thu, 7 Mar 2013