Suffering from recurrent and chronic giardiasis. Taking metronidazol. Have abdominal pain. Is this proper treatment?

i am complaining of recurrent & chronic giardiasis for more than ten years i took metronidazol tabs all these time when i stop it i feel fatigue . loss of weight .mild abdominal pain . in stool general you can find cyst of gardia lambila my body mass index is lower than normal range. now i get depressed because i tried so many way for treatment . i took Tinidazol several times please help me ....... and give all the possibility of th true diagnosis .investigation & treatment. plz ur answer now
Asked On : Fri, 8 Jun 2012