Suffering from rashes all over body, high fever. Blood test done. Treatment for symptoms?

Hello doc! my husband had high fever for 3 days (38-39C), on the 4th day temp is 39-40 with rashes ... blood test result platelet count is 175, hematocrit 0.48. After 12 hours, platelet=161 hematocrit=0.48, after 24 hours , temp is 37.4-37.8, rashes begin to fade, platelet=157 hematocrit=0.46. May I ask for your opinion if he still needs another blood test or do you think he is on his way to recovery? Thank you.
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013