Suffering from psoriasis since childhood. Taking light treatment, conditioned worsened, stopped. Recommendations?

i suffered with psoriases as a child and as i got older it just dissappered,completly,after the birth of my second child it came back quite bad,then i had it under control for a while until i started going to the hospital for light treatment,uvb,it became alot worse with this so i stopped the treatment.i have also started doing regular excersie in the gym causing me to sweat alt ,would this worsen my psoriases and is there anything you can recommend to me,please.
Asked On : Mon, 8 Oct 2012