Suffering from psoriasis. Taking gabapentin, fexofenadine, sudden bruising all over body. Treatment for condition?

Since I have started taking 600 mg of Gabapentin I have started to bruise badly allover my body especially on my arms , this is not random its just started since i have been put on the medication .Also I am on 4 tablets of Fexofenadine 180mg. I have been put on these meds for my Psoriasis , !!! My e-mail is YYYY@YYYY please advise me as to what I should do , they are not helping my Psoriasis at all!! Thankyou
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013