Suffering from pressure urticaria. Not responding to antihistamines. Is there a way to suppress the immune system?

Hello, I have had Delayed Pressure Urticaria for 17 years with no successful treatment. I ve tried creams/ointments and anti-histamines - all have failed. It s cost me my career and my hobbies and i m very depressed by it all. would it be possible to supress my immune system somehow? and would this work? thanks Nevermind. sorry for wasting your time but i have no money as i have no job due to this.
Asked On : Fri, 11 Jan 2013