Suffering from premature ejaculation, watery semen and headache. Taking ayurvedic medicine. Suggest a good medicine?

good morning sir, sir i am the patient of masterbation, it is doing since last 12 yrs above, now am suffring from watery seman, headche, premature ejaculation , and many this types of problm, now i am taking ashwgandharist, drakshavarista, sraswatarista, and narsimha rasayan, now am fealing very good, but a online sriram com salesman advice to me you should take king kobra & himalyan nigra, sir i want to ask you, is this medicines suitable for me ? if not then plz suggest some medicines,
Asked On : Sat, 22 Dec 2012