Suffering from premature ejaculation, penis not getting hard, masturbation habit, veins visible. How to cure?

I m 34 year male.i m suffering from many sexual disorders like premature ejaculation ,my penis does not get hard enough from around 11 years...my semen has also not thick.actually i had a habit of masturbating and was doing it from a long time on daily basis ..many veins are also visible in my penis..kindly help me..have i turned impotent or m near it..i fear i wont be able to satisfy my lady,..will it be cured??
Asked On : Tue, 12 Mar 2013